as usual, yeay! i need to tell my name first hello, my name is nonoe shushu . I'm not really freshie about blogger but i just need a new blog . This blog is just for fun . I don't need to tell any single details about me here because i love to be on privacy . Just read my blog . I don't need any comment from u all . LOVE TO BE FOLLOW, AND SHE'LL FOLLOW U BACK ^^

Thursday, March 29, 2012

hello kitty collection XD

my precious hello kitty collection 

dafuq, i'm so happy today, just now during my lunch time I go to Hong Leong Bank, guess what I'm doing there??????? GUESS GUESSSSSS GUESSSS XD i go make my debit card ohh!! have been waiting for a decade right? hehehe finally, today 30.03.12 i make it by myself w/o accompany by my mum, hehehe so PRO od me now one of my wishlist is done, next is driving license :D

i dont why im so obsessed with hello kitty, it just a cat, in my real life, OMG! i hate cat! euww, even sometimes cat is xute too, like hello kitty :D

here i want to show some of my hk collection :)
hello kitty watch that i got from happy meal MCD last year during ramadhan :)

polaroid camera hello kitty limited edition my mum bought for me last year (birthday present)


hello kitty slipper my mum bought also :D


hello kitty head plushy , one of them my bf gift for birthday 2010 :)

other photo will upload here soon :)
u'all can see some of my hk collection from my instagram :D

No comments:

Post a Comment